- Right of admission is reserved
- Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of a deposit, which will be 50% of the total cost of accommodation.
Balance of payment will be due 14 days prior to arrival or on confirmation of your booking if your stay falls within 14 days.
When booking a self-catering apartment, we require a breakages deposit of R1000, which will be refunded on departure on condition that nothing has been damaged, broken or stolen.
In the event of cancellation, we will do everything possible to offer you alternate dates, but please remember to check your travel insurance. Depending on your reason for cancelling, you may be covered by your policy.
Full cancellation refunds will only be made if the accommodation is re-let over the same period.
50% refund will be made on written cancellations received 7 or more days prior to arrival.
- We strongly advise you to have your own travel insurance.
The owner of 23 Elizabeth Bed and Breakfast cannot be held responsible for natural disasters and events out of their control (Acts of God)
- The property is secure, has 24 hours monitoring and armed response.
However, the owner of the property is not liable for any loss, injury or damage to belongings during your stay.
- The swimming pool may be used at your own risk.
- The maximum number of people occupying the apartment must not exceed the number of beds.
Guests will be asked to leave in the event of over crowding and all money paid will be forfeited.
- Before leaving, please report any breakages and damages.
- Even though we have inverters and back up lighting - no rental reduction will be given should the TV reception be faulty or if loadshedding occurs and there is a problem beyond our control.
- We are pet friendly but please discuss this with management before arrival.
- Guest check in is from 12h00 and departure is before 10h00 unless prior arrangements have been made.
- There is parking provided for one vehicle.
Two, depending on availability.
- No extra mattresses are allowed, unless arranged with Management